PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the principle of transparency and duty of information established by Community and national regulations on data protection, the MATER SALVATORIS MADRID SCHOOL proceeds to inform USERS of this website, about the circumstances and conditions of the treatment of their data, as well as the rights that assist each interested party.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: COLEGIO MATER SALVATORIS MADRID
Mailing address: Calle Valdesquí, 4, 28023 Madrid.
Phone: 91 307 12 43
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
With what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In the MATER SALVATORIS MADRID SCHOOL we treat the personal data of the interested parties for the following purposes:
- Provision of teaching and management of the relationship with students, their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
- Manage the employment relationship with our workers.
- Manage job vacancies in our centers and the relationship with candidates.
- Maintenance and management of the commercial relationship with our suppliers of products and services.
- Guarantee the safety of people, goods and facilities.
- Answer the queries made by users through the contact form on our website.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible liabilities that could derive from said purpose and the treatment of the data. In your case, the personal data will be kept until its deletion is requested.
What category of data do we collect?
With regard to students, current regulations legitimize schools to collect personal data for the teaching function and guidance of them in reference to the origin and family and social environment, the characteristics or personal conditions, the development and results of schooling, and the circumstances whose knowledge is necessary to educate and guide students.
On the other hand, taking into consideration the purposes mentioned in the previous contributions, the following categories of data are processed by the Center, as appropriate to each of the interested parties:
- Identification data: Name and surname, address (postal and electronic), identity document and image.
- Other personal information: Date and place of birth, age, sex, nationality and mother tongue.
- Academic data: Training and degrees.
- Family data
- Health Data, if applicable.
- Professional Data: Professional Experience, membership in schools and professional associations.
- Bank data.
- Data of commercial information: Activities, business and commercial licenses.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be related to the purpose for which the data was collected. In this sense, the processing of your personal data will be legitimated by any of the following conditions:
- The execution of the teaching contract.
- The execution of the contract for the provision of services.
- The fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- The fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest.
- The consent granted by clear affirmative action on the part of the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In general, personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether we are dealing with personal data concerning them at the MATER SALVATORIS MADRID SCHOOL.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In such cases, the MATER SALVATORIS MADRID SCHOOL will communicate it to each of the recipients to whom their personal data have been communicated.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The MATER SALVATORIS MADRID SCHOOL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise of defense of possible claims.
Those interested will be entitled to receive the personal data that concern, that have provided the MATER SALVATORIS MADRID SCHOOL, in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading.
For the exercise of the rights mentioned in the previous sections, users can send a written communication to the registered office of the MATER SALVATORIS MADRID SCHOOL or to the email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, including in both cases Photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document.
We also inform you of your right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that in the processing of your data your rights are not being respected.
What security measures are in place?
The MATER SALVATORIS MADRID SCHOOL informs you that it has implemented the security measures of technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid their alteration, loss and unauthorized access or treatment.
Likewise, the MATER SALVATORIS MADRID SCHOOL has established measures to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.